Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Peaches, peaches, and more peaches...

I'm one of those people who like a routine.  If I try a recipe and love it, you better believe that I'm making it all of the time, and I'm probably not going to alter it at all!  This is exactly what has happened with my smoothies.  I got used to the combo of almond milk, frozen banana, and strawberries.  Well, the other day, I decided to get WILD and add some frozen peaches and a drizzle of agave nectar. 

 
I know, I know...but to me, the difference was amazing!  Kyle texted me while I was at work, to tell me how awesome his smoothie was.  I realize that I need to continue stepping out of my food comfort zone and experience new tastes. 
 
 
On a side note, I recently ordered a poster of vintage Pyrex, off of Etsy.  It is so cute!
 
 
Have I mentioned how much I love Pyrex?!?!?  :)

 
 


4 comments:

  1. I can't eat bananas, so peaches are the main fruit I use in smoothies. I'm not a huge smoothie fan but if I make one, it will include peaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't believe I never tried peaches sooner!

      Delete