Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Breakfast time...


I recently posted about a delicious breakfast that we ate at Watercourse restaurant in Denver.  When some friends visited this past week, we just had to go back and take them there!  Any excuse to go back ;)  This time, I decided to order something different.  I went with the Toulouse tofu scramble, with breakfast potatoes, and  fresh from the oven wheat toast with berry jam.

But First...

 
My favorite way to start the day, vanilla soy latte!!!  Then came something that was WAY better than anything I had hoped for.
 



This scramble had broccoli, portabella mushrooms, grilled artichokes, and Daiya cheddar cheese.  Honestly, it was the best scramble I have ever eaten (even my own)!  Their bread is just as delicious, moist, yet a bit chewy.  And don't even get me started on their berry jam!!!  Another totally satisfying breakfast.
 
I almost forgot to tell you about our appetizer!  By the time we got there, it was more of a brunch.  Watercourse has sweet chili eggrolls. 
 
 
We didn't want our friends to miss out on these delicacies.  Who says eggrolls can't be part of a well balanced breakfast?!?  Crisp shell, tofu, cabbage, mushrooms, carrot, green onion, and sweet chili mango dipping sauce...need I say more?
 
Of course, Kyle was a good hubby and ordered my favorite French toast again, so that I could have a few bites :)  In case you didn't see that post, here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment