Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Baby Michael...

I just had to take a minute to tell you, just how much I love my dog, Michael.  As I'm sitting here, blogging, this is what he is doing...

 
Standing underneath the desk, in just the right spot, so that I can never stop scratching his butt.  He always makes me laugh!
 
 
Michael has always had the funniest little personality!  Sometimes, Kyle and I just bust out laughing at the faces that he makes.
 
 
Here is a picture of his last Halloween.  Little banana boy!  Well, now that I officially look like a crazy lady, I'm going to go make some dinner now.  Just a friendly reminder, to take a minute and show some love to your little fur-kids...they deserve it!




2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how happy this post made me. Not only because your baby boy is so freakin' adorable, but because my greyhound does the exact SAME thing! :-) He'll run up to my desk after he eats his dinner and just stick his whole body under the desk. And he'll just stand there like that until I pet him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you just love it?!?!? By the way, I really enjoy reading your blog! The pics of your dogs are adorable as well...such sweet little faces! :)

      Delete