Friday, September 13, 2013

New loves...

Recently, I have discovered three new things that I am in love with!  Without further adieu...

 
I enjoy making my own dressing at home, but sometimes I prefer the convenience of bottled dressing.  Typically, I'll go for the basic vinaigrettes, but this Follow Your Heart vegan honey mustard just screamed at me from the grocer's shelf!  Boy, am I glad that it did!  It reminds me of my pre-vegan favorite dressing!  Now I'm itching to try the rest of their flavors, especially the vegan bleu cheese!
 
 
Next up, Earth Balance vegan aged white cheddar flavor puffs.  One word...WOW!  They have the best cheesy, garlicky flavor!  I've tasted good "veggie" puffs, but never has "cheesy" ones!!!  Pretty darn amazing!  Also, notice the little creeper in the corner.  I guess this would be a good time to introduce our doggie, Michael.  He's always on the lookout for fallen food.  :)
 
 
This last one may seem really random.  Last weekend, we were walking around downtown Evergreen, and stopped in this little shop, where we proceeded to find "mug rugs".  They are little miniature rug coasters.  Yep, we both had to have them!  Hahahahaha, they are so ridiculous, but cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment