Saturday, September 7, 2013

Is this quiche for real...

As you may have noticed from some of my posts, "Oh She Glows" is one of my favorite sources for recipes.  If I am searching for something new to make, that I know will be outstanding, I don't have to search any further than her blog.  So recently, I saw her post for Sun-dried Tomato, Mushroom, and Spinach Tofu Quiche


 
What was created, was a thing of beauty!  I'll admit that I was a bit skeptical of this recipe, but was more than thrilled with the results.  I served it with a side of steamed kale, of course! 
 
 
Kyle also raved about this dish.  And I am already thinking of what veggie combos to try next.  I can't wait to try broccoli, Daiya mozzarella cheese, and some Upton's seitan bacon. 
 
I recently ordered my first shirt from Compassion Company, and it just arrived in the mail.
 
 
 
Can't wait to wear it!  It is super soft and fits perfectly!  I just love supporting companies that really get the message out there  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment