Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Relaxing Weekend...

A couple of weeks ago, my hubby and I were lucky enough to have three days off together, which rarely happens.  We definitely took FULL advantage.  We relaxed, went to the movies (one of our favorite things to do together), and of course, ate some delicious foods!  Each morning, we would make an awesome breakfast and enjoy the nice breeze on our patio. 

 
 
 
 
These are the easy to make Apple Cinnamon Pancakes from the Skinny Bitch cookbook.  To die for...
 
 
 
 
 
Don't worry, every morsel of goodness was gone before we left the table!  If only every weekend could be this wonderful!
 
 
 
 
 
I almost forgot to mention these adorable little vintage glasses that I found on Etsy.  They totally coordinate with my Corelle dishes that are pictured (my MOST favorite hand me down, from my mom).  You'll be seeing a lot of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment