Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Meet Big Bertha...

I have always enjoyed baking...but now, I absolutely can't wait to get in the kitchen and bake my little heart out!  This is where I introduce Big Bertha...



Yep, she's a beauty!  I have always wanted a Kitchenaid stand mixer, but didn't want to cough up the dough for one.  However, the planets aligned and allowed for me to acquire this gem.  Can you tell how excited I am?  :)  Naturally, I had to name her!  After unpacking Bertha, I just had to make something immediately. 




A tab bit crunchy around the edges, warm and gooey in the middle, chocolate chip cookies.  One word...yum!  This recipe is from Oh She Glows.  I have been following her blog for a couple of years now, and cannot wait for her cookbook to come out!



Needless to say, I am SO looking forward to all of the baked goods in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment